Client Services Coordinator is a full-time staff position within Counseling program at Willowstone Family Services. Working with a multi-disciplinary team at Willowstone, this position is responsible for administrative functions and client support within the mental health counseling program as directed by the Director of Clinical Services. A primary role will include providing support to the current clients, ongoing communication with clients in need of support, helping to prioritize client requests for service, and client engagement in Willowstone and other community mental health opportunities. This person will also be trained to facilitate parenting classes, and responsible for the planning and execution of psychoeducation classes to include supportive services including meals, child care, and incentives. Must work evenings (until 8:30 p.m.) with flexibility when needed, and sometimes required to work weekends.
• Supervises reception staff members in all tasks including phone and personal communication, conducting phone intakes, scheduling clients, checking in clients, appointment reminders, and oversight of lobby for the agency.
• Schedules clients for counseling appointments.
• Coordinates room scheduling, program supports, registration and outreach for psychoeducation classes.
• Refers clients as appropriate to internal and community resources and services.
• Assists community partners with outreach and recruitment of clients for participation in special events.
• Documents services provided in accordance with funder requirements.
• Collects and analyzes client demographic data.
• Attends all required funder, agency, and departmental meetings.
• Serves as agency representative at resource fairs, stakeholder meetings, and special events throughout community.
• Other duties as necessary or as assigned.
BA/BS in Social Work, Human Services, Psychology, Sociology, or related degree
OR 5 years equivalent experience.
Strong supervisory, organizational, interpersonal and computer skills required.
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Outgoing personality with high level of comfort meeting new people and
demonstrates exemplary customer service.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse races, ethnicities,
ages, socio-economic statuses, immigration statuses, and genders.
Experience with group training facilitation and understanding of child development preferred.
Knowledge of local community and governmental resources or case management experience strongly preferred.